Monday, December 7, 2009

Study in Europe with Certificate of Secondary Education


Study in Europe with Certificate of Secondary Education?
Hello, I'm from Azerbaijan and finished my school there. So right now I have a Certificate of Secondary Education and I would like to study in Europe. I would prefer to study in Cologne, Germany. But anyplace somehow close to it, like Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg or France, would work too. I'm ready to spend 1-2 years just for preparation courses for an university in any above listed places. Does anybody knows, any university that would accept me and give me a visa? Or any other ideas, how I could realize my aim to study in Europe? Thank you very much.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Greetings, In the field of studying in Europe, there is a collection of websites available for students abroad to study there. All educational levels are included (Bachelor, Master, Doctoral...). Since you're after a bachelor I suggest you take a look over here: http://www.bachelorsportal.eu/ Use that portal to find a bachelor in the degree you're after. Be sure not to forget that you're from Azerbaijan and I suggest you use the criteria "To: Western Europe" since that region contains (among others) the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. You could, ofcourse, also see if you're degree is available in Germany as well. You should apply for a scholarship as well. These can be found over here and that portal is also for students who are going to study in Europe only: http://www.scholarshipportal.eu/ Good luck in making your choice!