Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best euro or offshore account with a UK bank


What is the best euro or offshore account with a UK bank?
I work for a company in Luxembourg and get paid in Euros. Until now I have had my salary paid straight into my sterling HSBC account. I think I am losing a lot of money this way as the exchange is probably not the best. My friend has an offshore Lloyds TSB euro account but I have just read reviews on this and so now I am not sure that TSB is the best one to open a euro account with. I spend a lot of time abroad so some money I would like to keep in euros so as not to convert it to sterling and then back again to euro and I would like the account to have a good exchange rate for the money I will transfer to my HSBC account for bills, mortgage etc. Is there one out there for me which does not need a high initial deposit or huge monthly charge?
Personal Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its hard to say ,i hope this site will help u