Sunday, June 21, 2009

Immigrate to Luxembourg from Canada


Immigrate to Luxembourg from Canada?
I was born in Canada and currently live in Canada. I want to live close to a loved one in Europe. A friend of mine suggested that I move to his country; Luxembourg. He said it is OK to travel there from Canada and move right in and work. OK, now that sounds great, but I want to know the fine details. What do I need to have in order to move to Luxembourg, stay there forever, work there and take class . I need to have a passport, but what else? I want to move there and never return to my country. I want to be with the woman I love.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hope you speak and read french. http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/Explore_working_and_studying_abroad/Country_specific_information/Luxembourg/visa_and_immigration/p!egjjcp http://www.mae.lu/ ministry of foreign affairs - in french they speak 3 languages - french, german and luxembourgsch