Monday, June 1, 2009

What should I wear for a week in Luxembourg in the beginning of May


What should I wear for a week in Luxembourg in the beginning of May?
I am soon off to Luxembourg. Well in a month and a half but my wardrobe is either Summer or Winter. What do you suggest I wear? I will be attending a training program. I do not need to wear suits but still have no idea what to wear? Should I pack big thick clothes or light? Jacket? Would a knee length skirt work fine? Help pls :)
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it can still be cold. thick sweater for outdoors including light overcoat. indoors - its pretty normal. good heating. several light clothes would suffice as u can layer if its too cold outside. knee length - ok. bring along stockings