Thursday, October 14, 2010

The best Art school in Europe or Canada for my situation


The best Art school in Europe or Canada for my situation?
I need help to choose an art school to study the highest professional level in the world of Fashion design or Graphic design . I an graduated from Fine arts college from Alexandria University in Egypt, and i have bachelor degree in Graphic and printmaking, and i want to study ( as undergraduate ) the best professional level for fashion design or graphic design, and i have some options in my head: Europe( Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Italy, or Canada ) but it will depend also on the accommodation level, and the finance situation( no college offer financial aid for international students) so what will happen if i couldn't pay for the 2nd year? will they kick me out of the college? is there a chance to work whilst studying?
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In these places, you will definitely have to work while studying. You have no other option dude! Otherwise, you won't be able to manage it out there.