Friday, January 21, 2011

should I still like him


should I still like him?
Okay.. so I broke up with my boyfriend in Iceland and I moved to Luxembourg. From time to time, I feel like i still like him. I went to Iceland last christmas vacation. I saw him and it was a little awkward.. he got drunk and I felt more close to him so I called up two of my friends and we got him in my friends room and then, because one of my friends got rly tired, she fell asleep and my other friend kind of had a crush on me.. My friend started kissing me, but I wasnt kissing back and then my ex started kissing me, I wasnt kissing back. Now, I kind of regret not kissing my ex... But I just think that long distance relationships dont work out most of the time.. :( what should I do?
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He's your ex for a reason. Move on, long distance relationships never work out.