Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm planning on starting a boutique (my first) but have lost my motivation. How do I get it back


I'm planning on starting a boutique (my first) but have lost my motivation. How do I get it back?
I have been working towards starting my first boutique, but due to several local (I'm in Luxembourg, Europe) restrictions (taking classes to get business license), things have been dragging on for ages. I'm currently in a catch 22 situation whereby I can not approach banks, rent storefront, purchase merchandise until I get the business license so I feel like I am treading water and have lost my drive. (To add mayhem to misery, I lost months of research when my PC died so I've had to start looking for suppliers again almost from scratch. Ggggrrrrrr!) As long as I can not concretely start things off I feel as if I am chasing my own tail and getting nowhere. So instead of staying focused, I'm now letting things slip. Re-researching for suppliers is just a pain in the... and I tend to play pc games instead of doing the work. I DO want this but my battery is flat. How do I get my act together and get my motivation back to what it was when I first started planning my project? Thanks!
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My answer to you would be to NOT go into any business unless you have the fire in your belly and beware of any other businesses promising you anything...When you are established with a business, understand the rules, then would be the time to think about expanding, continuing, and or trusting other individuals besides your gut....good luck and don't do it now.