Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moving to luxembourg


Moving to luxembourg???
I am still at school as a student in New Zealand, and want to know what is it like living in Luxembourg, the work, the health care, crime e.t.c. After I finish my ATPL in New Zealand I want to move to Europe and live in Luxembourg. I would like to know what is it like working on the countries national carrier, Luxair. What is the pay like? How are you trained? The entire country in my opinion is beautiful, but those are pictures, I would like to know the thoughts of the citizens who inhabit the city.
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They have a GDP like 80.000 dollars. And they are the richest ppl in the world. (Qatar could have surpassed them recently, thanx to petrol) So seems like even if u work as a janitor they are gonna pay a lot. That's the best I can offer about them. Never been there. But I don't really think they are waiting for foreigners to share their wealth with open arms. U'll probably get paid less since u are a foreigner. Better a Luxembourgese explain the details to you, tho i doubt any exists in here :D