Friday, August 7, 2009

european wanting to work in L.A


european wanting to work in L.A?
Does anybody know of any german or french based bookkeepers who are settled in los angeles?? I live luxembourg and think about immigrating to L.A. I thought it easier to work at a company where they also speak my language or does anybody know of any german/french bussinesses in L.A??? Im really serious about my move:)
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Welcome, if you are held up on a visa, just take a vacation to Mexico and come on in (just kidding, I'm sure you have heard what is going on on our southern border). I suggest you check with local companies in those areas of Europe and if that fails then look in the international phone book for the areas you want to move into and check for them there. The best way might be to check with the embassies for and with support groups they are here. Take care.
2 :
German and French businesses are going to be tough to find in LA. For French, New Orleans is a better bet. You can always check out the embassies and inquire. I live here and know of nothing except restaurants, and I don't think they would sponser you. Bookstores carry everything in every language, but the employees speak English. Good luck . I hope you find what you are looking for.
3 :
if u r going to LA then you would need to either learn english or spanish or if u want to move to the US you would need to learn english non english language should be limited to your home only