Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is a good college major to get a job in luxembourg


What is a good college major to get a job in luxembourg?
I am about to go to College and i realy want to work in Luxembourg. And for anyone who has had to work in luxembourg, can someone give me some ideas for a college major that would help me achieve this goal, some american businesses i should apply for that could land me a really good job in Luxembourg , and any good advice will be appreciated! Thank you!!!!
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe the best college major would be in media and journalism, since they have RTL TV production company and the press which includes English. I suppose you know they speak French and German there (and their own, Luxembourgish) and a knowledge of them would be a great advantage. Other than that, I think you might try a hotel management career, or anything in the finance sector, as they surely have international banks.